Project manager IT-Security- highly specialized sector
Project manager IT-Security- highly specialised sector
Project manager with multiple years of experience ideally in the IT-security sector required to join a fast growing and technically leading firm with international location and the chance to grow. The role offers an attractive salary (varies by location), with additional benefits.
Key skills and background
* Certificate of Higher Education (Technical college/University)
* Knowledge of IT project management methods and practical experience in the planning of complex projects
* Previous experience of cyber, information and IT security is an advantage
* Project management certification
* Excellent command of written and spoken German and English
* Willingness to travel
In a classic project management role you will be focusing on small and medium-sized projects, you will support the various locations and consultants nationally and internationally, and work with clients on improving their cyber security.
* Project management of our technical and organisational project portfolio
* Work on introducing applicable standards and processes
* Supporting customers in group-wide customer projects
Our client is an internationally operating cyber security consultancy with locations across the globe. They are working at the forefront of technology within cyber security and are constantly trying to push the envelope and within that employees play a vital role. Therefore lots of training and development is provided. And as a fast growing business many internal opportunities will arise and you will have the chance to take the next step in your career within a very exciting industry.
For more information about this opportunity please submit your details.
Nonstop is a member of APSco and as such we adhere to a strict code of conduct
Location: multiple across the DACH region
Start date: asap
Salary: can be discussed in a first confidential conversation