Automation Infrastructure Engineer
You will have the opportunity to develop your skills in in one of the fastest growing BioPharmaceutical sites in the E.U. On their site, Manufacturing is the most important element and as such, someone in your role will play a key part in the smoothness and effectiveness of the process and since the site is expanding, the challenges will keep coming, giving you the proverbial "blody nose" in the industry and a very sought after experience.
you can also expect a fast and engaging recruiting process with support for those that need to relocate for the job.
Summary: The individual will be responsible for delivering and maintaining automation-based systems and solutions which provide for flexible, innovative, cost effective, compliant and quality-focused manufacturing of Biopharmaceuticals.
* Responsible for overseeing and maintaining automation-based systems and solutions which provide for flexible, innovative, cost effective, compliant and quality-focused environment. The automation systems include:
* Supervisory Control and data acquisition (FactoryTalk View)
* Site Historian System (including OSIsoft PI & GE historian)
* Advanced Analytical applications
* Asset management systems
* Thin Client Server systems
* 2012 & 2016 Server Operating systems
* Process Area Networks
* SQL Databases
* Supports the validation of automation systems with QA Validation.
* Provide automation technical knowledge for troubleshooting, investigations and training.
* Provide automation system application support including installation.
* Provide automation system design for data integrity, stability and interface between different systems. Ensure effective maintenance and availability of automation equipment.
* Optimization and compliance: Responsible for technical optimization of the automation systems.
* Creation, modification, and maintenance of automation system and documentation, including automation specification documents and SOPs, in a compliant state.
Experience And Required Skills:
Education and Experience:
* Degree in preferably computer Science, Chemical, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering, from an accredited university or college with 0-2 years relevant experience.
Preferred Knowledge and understanding of the following:
* Experience with cGMP and validation pertaining to biopharmaceutical production operations and computerized systems is highly desirable.
* Networking: Cisco Switches, Firewalls
* Process Control System Administration: Rockwell FactoryTalk View and AssetCentre, ThinManager
* Historical Data System Administration: GE Proficy, FactoryTalk, OSI PI, Yokogawa
* Design, configuration, programming, and qualification of: Rockwell FactoryTalk Systems, ThinManager; GE Proficy SCADA and Historian
Apply for Automation Infrastructure Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly