Exciting Process Safety Coordinator Role in South Holland
My client is a family sized company in the Den Hague area currently recruiting for senior position within the QEHS department. The vacancy has opened up due to an internal promotion, which is a good indicator of the opportunity for career progression.
This is a challenging and varied role that will require the coordination of process safety management programs and ensure compliance with company standards and OSHA regulations. The company has a very good reputation for being a fun place to work with a very positive and open atmosphere, international environment with colleagues from all around the world.
* Minimum MSc in industrial Engineering (or similar)
* 5-10 years (ideally 10+) experience in technical safety
* Process Hazard Analysis, HAZID, HAZOP, Bow-tie familiarity
* Root cause facilitator analysis
* Fluent in English and Dutch
* Right to work in the Netherlands
How do they make you happy?
* Competitive remuneration package
* Work in an organisation and a team with short communication lines, where you can make a difference from day one.
What are you waiting for? Apply today?
In case you are interested, please respond to this advert with your up to date CV in Word or contact me: Ismail Mohamed via phone numbers listed on our website and extension 3500. I'm also on Linked In so feel free to connect.