Research & Development Manager - Innovative Diagnostic Company
NonStop Recruitment are currently partnered with a leading in-vitro diagnostic solution provider to source a Research & Development Project Leader.
This role will involve you leading and managing multiple in-house and/or 3rd party iSYS product development projects across IDS sites to obtain product/solution/services within specifications, at cost, and on availability targets.
This is an exciting time to join this expanding, innovative Diagnostics company in the North of England.
- Young and dynamic company/industry
- Company currently enjoying heavy investment
- Lovely environment with family culture
- Senior management role
Additional benefits include:
* 22 days holiday with the option to purchase an additional 5 days
* Life Assurance x 2 salary
* Free onsite parking
* Monday to Friday
* Private medical insurance
* Discount at local gym
- Bachelor degree inScience; Higher degree MSc
- Relevant related professional experience ideally gained within Immuno Assay Development for automated systems across various disciplines
- Strongg people management experience including leading cross-functional teams
- Strong and proven experiences in business Project Management and Change Management
Skills & Knowledge
- Proven track record to manage programs and projects in global organizations across distance, culture, and technology
- Proven capability to enable leadership in complex situations
- Proven track record on realization of design to cost product lines and products
- Excellent communication skills, negotiation skills and conflict management skills
- Proficiency utilizing MS Office tools and portfolio/project management SW solutions
- Fluent in English, French is highly beneficial, further languages are beneficial
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant biochemical methods and technologies
- Thorough knowledge of regulatory requirements for new products.
- Coaching of project teams in integration management, change management, program management
- Build efficient and strong relationships with business project stakeholders, and project portfolio stakeholders, functions and project leaders/teams
- Strong collaborator who can work efficiently with other in matrix environment, knows how to use formal and informal networks to drive timely and measurable results
- Ability to influence with and without authority Strong experiences in developing and delivering training and coaching for individuals/teams
- High cultural awareness and proven ability to work with a wide range of cultures
- International of global business experience is strongly recommended ( able to work cross-functionally across multi global sites)
For a confidential discussion about this, please contact Edward Little on 0207 940 2749 (EXT: 7168) or send your updated CV in a word document to E.Little@nonstop-recruitment.com
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Research & Development Manager - Innovative Diagnostic Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly