Independent Reviewing Officer - Developing LAC
Independent Reviewing Officer - Developing Looked After Children Service
A Local Authority near the Kingston area is currently looking to employ a permanent Independent Reviewing Officer. This improving local authority believes that by investing in new ways of thinking and working, you'll have everything you need to do the job you trained for. In turn, that means they're able to deliver the best possible support for children and young people.
- To chair reviews of Looked After Children and Child Protection conferences
- To be jointly responsible for the systems that ensure reviews of Looked After Children and Child Protection conferences are completed within statutory timescales and to high standards
- To contribute to the development and quality assurance of service standards in for Looked After Children and children subject to child protection plans.
- To chair strategy meetings for complex investigations and allegations against trusted adults.
NonStop Care: we are one of the fastest growing companies within the care sector, being also one of only care recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the 'right' people in the 'right' organisations.
- Extensive knowledge of child maltreatment and its effect on children
- Experience of supervision and management of social workers working with looked after children
- Experience working with Looked after Children
- Ability to challenge and manage conflict and disagreements
- HCPC Registration
For further information on the role, please send your CV in a Microsoft Word format to Jessel on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a ring on 0207 940 2100 Ext: 7153.
Apply for Independent Reviewing Officer - Developing LAC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly