Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer
One of the UK's leading multidisciplinary consultancies is now looking for an experienced senior geo-environmental engineer to join their dynamic team near Birmingham. This is an exciting time join this company as you would be part of their continuous growth and be offered many opportunities to professionally develop yourself and therefore have access to fast career progression.
Some of the key responsibilities:
- Undertaking project investigations,
- Undertaking Phase I desk studies; Phase II ground investigations as well as project management duties (dependant on experience),
- Writing factual and/or interpretative reports,
- Preparing health and safety documentations.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5-7 year's previous relevant experience in site investigations,
- Experience working in an environmental consultancy,
- A BSc degree in geology or a related subject,
- Experience writing reports (factual and interpretative)
- Working knowledge of contaminated land,
- Must have experience working on UK soil.
If this sounds of interest apply below or for more information please call Jasmine on 0207 940 2105| Int Ext: 7142 for a confidential chat.
We specialise in the recruitment of Geoscience professionals in both Permanent and Contract markets covering roles such as: Geo-Environmental Engineer, Contaminated Land Consultant, Geotechnical Engineer, Hydrogeologist, Remediation Engineer, Environmental Consultant, Site Engineer, Site Agent and Site Representative.
If the above role is not suitable please contact us with your requirements to discuss other suitable opportunities in the industry.
If you know someone who may be suitable, please refer them! We offer a £200 referral bonus for candidates referred to us!
Apply for Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly