Part Time Parenting Assessment Social Worker
Want to Work in a Parenting Assessment Team?
Part-Time Qualified Social Worker - Flexible Working - West London
Our client is an improving local authority based in South West London that is seeking a qualified social worker with a background in child and family assessments in PLO and court proceedings, where Qualified Social Workers will be providing community-based parenting.
You will be working for a rapidly changing local authority who have implemented lots of new changes over the past year. You will be based in a central location with excellent transport links including underground and rail services.
This position will offer you:
- Reduced Caseloads
- Modern working environments.
- Professional Training is provided opening up opportunities in the future.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Good Transport Links
To be shortlisted, you will need to have:
- A social work degree and experience working with child and family assessments in PLO and court proceedings
- Registration with the HCPC.
For further information on the role, please send your CV in a Microsoft Word format to Jessel on email@example.com or give me a ring on 0207 940 2100.
Apply for Part Time Parenting Assessment Social Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly