Application Engineer - LNG And Hydrogen
NonStop Technical is currently working with a company which develops, builds and maintains gas systems for LNG and hydrogen. Our client is rapidly growing in the European market which gives you the chance to develop your international career with them.
In the role of Application Engineer you will support the sales team next to diverse teams at the location of the customer. Also you will create designs and you will be in contact with suppliers.
* Design concepts for new projects.
* Create a budget for the projects.
* Create and follow up on quotations.
* Support the Project Leader and Sales Department.
* Create component specifications and operational manuals.
* Search for suppliers and request quotations / place orders.
* Answer technical questions of suppliers and customers.
* Bachelor or Master Degree in a technical direction.
* At least 5 years of experience as an Engineer.
* Knowledge of Gas Systems (LNG and/or hydrogen).
* Experience with Inventor or AutoCAD.
* Excellent skills in the English language.
Take on this unique opportunity and develop within the industry! Please contact Erik Molenhuis on +31 (0) 207 091 070 or send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your application.
NonStop Technical is a leading recruitment company for the automotive industry throughout Europe with a focus on the Benelux, DACH region, France and the United Kingdom. We cover a diverse range of specialisms, which include but are not limited to: Research & Development, Quality, Technical Sales, Supply Chain and Manufacturing.
Apply for Application Engineer - LNG And Hydrogen
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly