Controls Functional Safety Engineer - Growing Company
NonStop Technical is currently working with a rapidly growing company in the area of Eindhoven. As our client offers you a personal development plan, you get the opportunity to grow into a leadership position in the mid-term.
In the position of Controls Functional Safety Engineer you will work in one of the production facilities of our client and in the development department at the location of the customer. You will be working at the forefront of innovation, which means that you will stay in touch with the latest technologies.
You will join the Control Strategy and Modelling Experts team within the Controls Group, next to the R&D team which is responsible for the complete system of automatic transmissions, hybrid and full electric powertrains.
* Perform Functional Safety activities related to Controls Design and Software implementation according to ISO26262.
* Coordinate, plan and document all activities related to safety within the Controls Group.
* Design Control Safety strategies and mechanisms in order to comply with the safety goals.
* Support the Embedded System Design in the Embedded System department.
* Develop Functional Safety work products for Controls Software Design.
* Develop software according to Model Based Design processes.
* Develop tests and verification work products and activities.
* Bachelor or Master Degree in Automotive, Mechatronics, Software or Electrical Engineering.
* At least 3 years of experience with Functional Safety within the automotive industry.
* Thorough knowledge of ISO26262 and Matlab/Simulink.
* Experience with developing and designing electronics, systems and embedded software.
* Excellent skills in the English language.
Take on this opportunity and develop within the industry! Please contact Erik Molenhuis on +31 (0) 207 091 070 or send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your application.
NonStop Technical is a leading recruitment company for the automotive industry throughout Europe with a focus on the Benelux, DACH region, France and the United Kingdom. We cover a diverse range of specialisms, which include but are not limited to: Research & Development, Quality, Technical Sales, Supply Chain and Learning & Development.
Apply for Controls Functional Safety Engineer - Growing Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly