Regional Manager - UK South - Geoscience
Role: Regional Manager (Geoscience - South)
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + Car/Allowance + Great Benefits
Location: London & Bristol
The Role: Technical, Team Management, Project Management and Delivery, Business Development
We are currently seeking an experienced Principal / Associate Geo-environmental and/or Geotechnical Engineer to lead our clients team in Central London! As part of your role, you will take responsibility for providing leadership, business development and team growth across the London and Bristol teams.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* To be responsible for Regional Business Unit in terms of quality of work, programme and financial performance. The business unit is defined as EN South to include the current teams in Bristol and London, but also support other company offices in Cambridge and Cardiff.
* To develop and manage a resource structure to meet the above requirements.
* Responsible for monitoring the development and motivation of the staff.
* To secure new commissions in line with the business plan by developing relationships with and expanding existing network of contacts, and by seeking out new opportunities. Winning work and developing client relationships across the
* To develop the Regional Business Unit strategy
Skills and Personal Qualities:
* Reviews and compiles the regional financial reporting each month.
* Oversees the technical quality of the product; carries out QMS3/4 reviews, QMS2
briefings and QMS5 End of Project reviews / client feedback, to the regional team where appropriate.
* Ensures that agreed regional targets / KPI's are met for invoicing, cash, WIP and
* Ensures that Vision is used correctly; confirmed work, pipeline opportunities, new work, project plans and invoicing instructions.
* Carries out recruitment, inductions, reviews and performance management of all staff within the regional team.
* Contributes and/or leads on wider company initiatives.
* Committed to training and professional development.
To apply please hit the "APPLY NOW" button below. For more information please call Yasmina Ezzegraoui on 0207 940 2105.
If you are looking for other roles in the GI/SI contracting and/or Environmental consultancy industries please forward your CV directly along with a short message regarding what type of opportunities you'd like to explore.
If you know someone who may be suitable, please forward our details on to them. We offer a £200 referral bonus for candidates referred to us!
Apply for Regional Manager - UK South - Geoscience
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly