Senior Brand Manager (Pharma&Marketing)
My client is looking for a new Senior Brand Manager for their international Marketing Team based close to Berlin. In this position you will be responsible to further develop the brand and improve the communication strategies. You will also be an important figure managing the market approach and positioning the business within the pharmaceutical industry.
Your goal is to increase the companies revenue using all relevant marketing channels!
Your key responsibilities would be:
- Manage the external positioning of the products within the pharmaceutical industry
- Manage the brand strategy
- Define and execute customer insight programs
- Lead the planning, development, execution and review of the annual marketing communication
- Generate go to market strategies
- Develop communication and sales tool kits
- Manage and develop the Assistant Brand Manager
- Participation in meetings (strategic and operational)
- Domestic and international travel - around 25%
You should bring the following:
- Degree with a minimum of 5 years experience in a commercial marketing role, Scientific background desirable
- Budget management & ROI analysis
- Experience of managing agencies and line management
- International experience
- Good organisational abilities, attention to detail
- Excellent presentation and communication
- Fluent in English (essential), German (an advantage)
If you feel addressed, do not miss the chance to contact me! Our contact details can be found on our website and my direct extension is 7107.
Apply for Senior Brand Manager (Pharma&Marketing)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly