E-learning Developer - non technical - automotive - Bucks
I'm looking for an E-learning Developer with experience in the automotive industry to join a global training and development company.
- Design and develop training solutions using authoring tools and new learning technologies
- Analyse, select and integrate appropriate learning technologies
- Collaborate with subject matters experts, curriculum and account managers internally as well as with customers and vendors
- Evaluate feedback and develop existing and new curricula
- Project manage individual training development projects
- Designing e-learning material and project managing through to deployment
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills
- Experience in an automotive, or similar, environment
- Solid knowledge of MS Office applications
- Fluency in spoken and written Business English
You will be rewarded with an attractive salary package and company benefit programme.
Knowledge of Articulate, InDesign, Captivate, Lectora or similar is a bonus!
To apply please send a Word doc with no graphics or pictures or contact Heather Murray via our UK number found on our website by searching NonStop Technical and quoting my extension 5112.
If you do not hear from me you might not have the exact skills required for the position, however, I will make sure to keep your profile for any other possible opportunities.
The job market changes very quickly so do not forget to connect with me on LinkedIn, check other roles that I am hiring for at the moment and follow for any future relevant roles.
Apply for E-learning Developer - non technical - automotive - Bucks
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly