Senior Engineering Geologist
Role: Senior Engineering Geologist / Geotechnical Engineer
Location: West Sussex (Worthing, Chichester)
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000
The Team: Geotechnical engineers, Environmental scientists and Structural surveyors.
The client provide a range of contaminated land and geotechnical consultancy and contracting services, environmental planning and environmental consultancy in Buildings and Infrastructure, Environment Planning and Development, Compliance and Sustainability.
The primary job role will be the delivery of Site Investigation projects within a range of environments, including Highways, Rail, commercial premises, schools and dwellings for private and public sector clients.
- preparation of fee proposals / quotations
- production of generic and site specific risk assessments
- the supervision of drilling and technical crews
- logging soil and rock samples to BS5930-2015
- the selection of relevant geotechnical classification testing
- production of succinct factual and Interpretive reports
- reviewing and checking reports produced by others
- Office-based and site-based work, offer technical support and guidance to the surrounding team, alongside developing your own project management and delivery capability.
To apply please send your CV immediately to Yasmina Ezzegraoui by hitting the APPLY NOW below. For more information please call in on 0207 940 2105 for a confidential chat.
If you are looking for other roles in the GI/SI contracting and/or consultancy industry please forward your CV directly along with a short message regarding what type of opportunities you'd like to explore.
If you know someone who may be suitable, please forward our details on to them. We offer a £200 referral bonus for candidates referred to us!
Apply for Senior Engineering Geologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly