EHS Manager (T1 COMAH)
EHS MANAGER ROLE
Be part of one of the reputable chemical manufacturer. Supplying & Delivering to the worlds Chemical industry.
This corporation has the following attractive points.
Purpose - My client realizes the value of people; who have a purpose as much as their brands with a purpose.
Flexibility - agile work environment. Being able to get your job done from, wherever, whenever.
Empowerment - being encouraged to own and make decisions and knowing that the leaders give you full support.
* Top-Tier COMAH Site experience. (Oil & Gas, Chemical Manufacturer)
* Extensive EHS Management experience for Chemical manufacturing plants.
* Line Management Experience.
* Proven Longevity in previous roles
* Strong EHS Educational background
* The organization cares about its employees as much as they do customers and consumers. Also, the people who work at UL are smart, nice and most importantly authentic.
* Brands - It is really an awesome feeling to let people know you work for this amazing company.
* Very attractive Salary package.
* Great Career opportunity.
* Unrivaled Job security.
To apply please send your CV immediately to Mykolus Stark (Consultant) by hitting the APPLY NOW below.
If you know someone who may be suitable, please forward our details on to them. We offer a £200 referral bonus for candidates referred to us!
Apply for EHS Manager (T1 COMAH)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly