One of the largest Geotechnical and Geo-environmental Consultancies in the North East is now looking for an experienced geo-environmental engineer to join their dynamic team. The successful candidate will join a consultancy which works throughout the UK providing reports and advice on site investigations, contaminated land remediation and validation services to a wide range of professionals and private landowners.
In this role, the ideal engineer will be joining a fast paced environment due to the high turnover of their wide variety of projects. They will also be opportunities of fast career progression due to the company's ethos of promoting from within.
* Interpretative Report Writing of both Phase I and Phase II reports
* Environmental and Geotechnical Reporting
* Production of Remediation Strategy Reports
* Geotechnical Project Management
* Liaising with clients and regulators
* Ensuring health and safety procedures, quality and environmental management are adhered to at all times
* Degree educated in a Geological or Geotechnical discipline
* MSc and / or Chartered preferred
* Experience writing interpretative reports (DQRA and Geotechnical)
* 5/6 years minimum of relevant experience
* Well-defined comprehension of current UK legislation and design codes
* A full UK driving license
If you are interested in a progressive career and having the opportunity to work for a growing consultancy please apply below of for more information please call Jasmine on 0207 940 2105| Int Ext: 7142 for a confidential chat.
If the above role is not suitable please contact us with your requirements to discuss other suitable opportunities in the industry.
If you know someone who may be suitable, please refer them! We offer a £200 referral bonus for candidates referred to us!
Apply for Geo-Environmental/Geotechnical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly