SENIOR/PRINCIPAL GEO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEER
I have an exciting role for an ambitious and energetic senior/principal geotechnical engineer in Newcastle, which would have a strong technical input into their projects, and mentor and lead their team of 8 engineers. This role would offer the ideal candidate the opportunity to have a big impact on the growth of the consultancy.
Some key aspects of the job involve working independently as well as with the team, therefore being able to communicate clearly with all involved; ensuring all work is at a high standard and achieving the client lead deadlines.
- A strong understanding and experience in site investigation techniques, contaminated land, planning, mining investigations.
- Strong geotechnical knowledge including foundation design/slope stability.
- Experience in business development and management,
- be familiar with laboratory testing (chemical and geotechnical),
- Experience writing factual and interpretative reports and undertaking Phase1;preliminary site walkovers; desk studies.
- Being chartered ICE or CGeol is ideal but not essential.
Please apply below if this is of interest to you or for more information please call Jasmine on 0207 940 2105| Int Ext: 7142 for a confidential chat.
If the above role is not suitable please contact us with your requirements to discuss other suitable opportunities in the industry.
If you know someone who may be suitable, please refer them! We offer a £200 referral bonus for candidates referred to us!
Apply for SENIOR/PRINCIPAL GEO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly