Strategic Sourcing Manager - Global Construction Company
One of the largest manufacturing and technology corporations in the world is looking for experienced Sourcing/Procurement manager for their construction division in Frankfurt.
It is a senior level strategic and operational position (without leadership responsibility). However, it does involve managing projects on local and global level. Also, due to the company's exposure within the construction industry you will have many opportunities to progress your career.
- Guidance within the supply chain - category management, indirect, division management in the assigned region
- To represent the supply function within the local leadership team, act as business partner
- Involvement in the supply chain strategy
- Leading the sales and pricing process, managing projects and procurement plans
- Quote calculation
- Manage sub-contracts (with various outsourced professionals involved in construction
- 4-8 years of experience in a procurement role
- Experience in sub-contract sourcing - must have
- Construction industry experience
- Fluent German and English
- SAP background
For a confidential discussion about this role and to take a positive step to your next role call me, Dove Jociute at NonStop Recruitment on our German line +49 89210 93363. Apply now by sending me WORD copy of your CV email@example.com.
Apply for Strategic Sourcing Manager - Global Construction Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly