Junior Sales Rep - Surgery - Switzerland
KA/217701/2 - Junior Sales Representative - Surgery - Central & Eastern Switzerland
If you're looking to join a start up company who increased their revenue by over 300% last year then please do get in touch as an opportunity has become available as a Junior Sales Representative with a rapidly expanding medical device company in Switzerland.As a Junior Sales Representative, you will work closely with the Sales Director to help introduce new products to the market and acquire new customers across the Swiss German cantons, as well as maintaining relationships with existing customers across the hospital network. This company take a very personal approach to their training and will ensure you have all the skills you need to become a successful sales professional. If you perform well, you could see your earnings double in your 2nd year.To apply for this Junior Sales Representative position, you will be expected to bring the following skills:
* A background within the operating room / theatre
* Fluency in German and English. French and Italian are beneficial but not essential
* Strong communication skills and a commercial mind-set
* A maximum of 2 years of sales experience within the medical field or related discipline
* Candidates must be based in the Central or Eastern region of Switzerland with the ability to travel daily across the territory
For more information, please send a copy of your CV to Kate Adley, or call using the details listed and the ext. 7148. Successful candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of application.
Not the right position for you? Do you know of someone who could be interested? NonStop offer a referral fee for every candidate successfully placed so please do share this advertisement with any motivated individuals who have a background within the operating room and would be keen to take on a Junior Sales Representative position.