Regulatory Reporting Manager
One of the most known Brokerage Firms in the Financial industry are looking for a new Reulatory Reporting Manager. The professional should be highly organised and an analytical thinker. The role reports to the Financial Regulation Senior Manager. The successful candidate is likely to have had some exposure to one or more of the following areas and an interest in learning the regulatory rules for a broker:
- Meeting regulatory requirements for a regulated company.
- Preparation of periodic returns required by the CSSF.
- Working with the Cast's requirements for the protection of client financial instruments and client funds.
- Familiarity with accounting, and ideally experience in working with equities, foreign exchange and listed derivatives.
- Preparing the quarterly COREP return, from start to finish.
- Preparation of reconciliations and computations for the protection of client financial instruments and client funds.
- Preparing certain returns mandated by the CSSF, such as Table I & Table III.2.
- Supporting the Financial Regulation manager in a range of matters, including undertaking ad hoc investigations into the client protection and prudential impact of new products and markets.
- Developing, enhancing and documenting control procedures related to regulatory control.
- Developing a good understanding of financial regulation (eg MiFID II and CRR, as well as Luxembourg laws and CSSF circulars), and horizon scanning to identify possible changes.
- Creating functional business requirements for enhancements to existing regulatory and operational systems.
- Coordinating and supporting regulatory examinations.
- University degree.
- An accounting qualification and experience of working for a PFS Commission Agent are both strong pluses.
- Some knowledge of the impact of EU regulation and directives, especially CRR and MiFID II (as it applies to client protection).
- An understanding of Luxembourg financial law and of the CSSF's circulars is advantageous.
- Demonstrable experience of documenting and describing processes and policies.
- Ability to work under pressure, if necessary, under deadline-driven conditions.
- Must be a self-starter with strong analytical and communication skills, as this role requires both global interaction and independent work.
- Good understanding of technology and automation is helpful.
- Fluent in English (and ideally French), and is proficient in the use of MS Office applications.