Control Systems Owner - High Tech
NonStop Technical is currently working with the global market leader in high-performance motion control systems. With more than 60 years of experience in the High Tech, Automotive and Aviation industry, you will work together with experts in their fields which enhances your own expertise.
In the position of Control Systems Owner you will work on the product development within the Software Development Team.
- Create a vision for the products and establish/maintain a product backlog.
- Liaise with stakeholders and customers in order to understand their needs.
- Collect and develop user stories and requirements.
- Commercialise the products.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in a technical direction.
- Thorough knowledge of Agile Scrum Processes and User Experience Design.
- Experience with Requirements Engineering.
- Affinity with Control Systems.
- Commercial attitude.
- Excellent skills in the English language.
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
Take on this unique opportunity and develop within the industry! Please contact Erik Molenhuis on +31 (0) 207 091 070 or send your CV in Word format to email@example.com regarding your application.
NonStop Technical is a leading recruitment company for the automotive industry throughout Europe with a focus on the Benelux, DACH region, France and the United Kingdom. We cover a diverse range of specialisms, which include but are not limited to: Research & Development, Quality, Technical Sales, Supply Chain and Manufacturing.