Key Account Manager - Automotive Innovation - Stuttgart
NonStop Technical is working with a leading parts manufacturer working with car makers like Jaguar Land Rover, Toyota, Volvo, and more. For their German location in Stuttgart, we're searching for a Key Account Manager who is going to work with clients like Daimler, BMW, and VW.
You will be joining a Top 10 Global Parts Manufacturer. The company has excellent reputation across the industry, and is delivering a wide range of products connected to drivetrain, chassis, engine, and more. This is a specialised supplier delivering top quality components in automotive and motorsport. By joining this organisation, you will be adding a highly valuable experience to your CV and will enrich your expertise and your network within the field. You will be working among leading experts in the industry.
In this position you will have a fantastic possibility to learn more about a wide range of products. The company is a leader in the automotive and motorsport field, which means they are continuously innovating and presenting better solutions to various OEMs on a global level. This is an excellent possibility to join an innovative company which continuously improves in order to stay competitive in the market. You will become an expert with regards to the specific product portfolio and will be aware of the latest development on the market which will bring an added value to your clients.
In this position you will have responsibilities connected to:
1. Sales & Marketing
- Sales & Sales Management: analysing data related to the OE sales activities; develop materials for customers; be in close contact with EU HQ's top management
- Marketing & Sales: negotiation with clients; following up on sales plans; conducting sales meetings with other plants; improvement of business systems; market intelligence activities
- Planning of monthly / yearly business activities based on the dedicated budgets
- and more...
2. Project Management:
- Regular monitoring of project progression
- Visit customers regularly for projects in series production
- and more...
- Conducting sales budget analysis
- Presenting materials to clients
- Weekly reporting to Director / VP from EU HQ
- and more...
- Experience in working with OEM accounts, preferably in Germany
- Fluent English and German
- Engineering Degree will be a plus
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- Team work
- Excellent Communication skills
For this permanent position our client is offering an attractive salary package, company car, annual bonus and additional benefits.
If you feel eager to develop within this field, apply now. Please note that the company is eager to hire someone soon, so deadline for applying would be 29th July.
Please contact Yasen Stoev at +49 892 1093 363 or at email@example.com regarding your application.
Keywords: Automotive / Sales / Manager / Key Account / Business Development / Project Management / Engineering / Innovation / Technology / Drivetrain / Germany