Entry level Recruiter with Italian - Prague
Joining NonStop Recruitment is a fantastic opportunity to build a brilliant career, in one of the fastest growing headhunting agencies in Europe. We are not only an expert in executive search in variety of industries (Pharma, Medical Devices, Technical etc), but also a specialist in training. We are constantly investing in young talent, providing full training and helping them grow up to including Director level, but also earn six figures salaries or get rewarded with supercars (our top consultants earned between €100,000 and €150,000 last year)!
You will start your career with our award-wining training program, which will help you develop step by step all the skills necessary to a successful headhunter. Throughout your career you will receive constant coaching and feedback, which means you will constantly have support in your development.
Recruitment is very business-focused and you'll be spending time on the phone negotiating with clients and candidates. You'll manage the recruitment process from the very beginning - finding clients, advertising their vacancies, sourcing candidates, headhunting, pre-screening candidates, arranging interviews, delivering feedback and offers. You'll earn not only a good basic salary, but also a direct percentage from every single deal, as commission - this is how you will build salaries comparable with the ones in London or Milan!
- Uncapped Commission - With industry-leading commission structure, the sky is the limit. In fact, the better you perform, the more you are rewarded.
- Bespoke Training Program - learn from the best with our Award-Winning training to streamline your recruitment skills. The training doesn't stop at recruitment- as Consultant, you will receive management training to prepare you for your next step as Team Leader and beyond.
- Clear Progression Structure - always have an end-goal in sight with frequent promotions and rewards.
- Free Gym & Health Membership in Prague which includes sports courts, saunas and spas.
- No experience necessary - we encourage growth from within and only ask you bring with you a keen desire to succeed.
- Determination - this won't be easy. We want people who are up to a challenge
- European Union citizenship or valid working permit for Czech Republic
- Fluent in English and Italian