Product Manager - Leading Automotive Brand - English
NonStop Technical is working with a leading automotive brand based in the Netherlands. They are looking for a Product Manager Parts & Accessories, who will join their After-Sales department. Only required language is English.
The company is a leading global brand in the automotive industry. They have been recently investing in the development Electric Vehicles (EV) and are becoming one of the global leaders in this segment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established brand which is looking into the future and offering great development opportunities to its employees.
English is the only required language for this function. There is an international atmosphere already present in the firm which will allow you to meet people from different places, have an intercultural environment and build your network.
- Be responsible for the complete product management of parts / accessories.
- Develop product design concepts.
- Manage local development of the product from concept to launch.
- Develop, coordinate and maintain parts / accessories programs.
- Take responsibility for the development of budgets.
- Analysing and recommending parts / accessories potentials in all segments and for all product ranges in the European markets.
- Be in charge of the parts / accessories strategy that meets the service and repair needs during a vehicle's life cycle.
- Pro-actively manage each lifecycle phase (Phase-in, Maturity, and Phase-out) of parts
- Actively participate and support sales campaigns and other related sales opportunities.
- Manage, coach, and enable the development of employees within the department.
- and more...
- Solid experience in after-sales product management within the automotive industry
- Project management skills
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to analyse market trends
- Management skills
For this permanent position our client is offering an attractive salary package of EUR 70,000 - EUR 85,000 plus car, benefits, etc.
If you feel eager to take on this unique challenge and develop within the industry, apply now. Please note that the company is working to hire soon, and the deadline for applying is 9th August.
Please contact Yasen Stoev at +31 207 091 070 or send your CV in a Word Format to Y.Stoev@nonstop-technical.com regarding your application.
Automotive, Product, Manager, Management, Netherlands, After-Sales, After, Sales, Electric Vehicle, Parts, Accessories