Assistant RM - External Asset Management CH
I am currently working with a Swiss Private Bank who has a new opening for an Assistant Relationship manager working with External Asset Managers.
My client is a mid sized Swiss Bank that is established on the market and is offering you the chance to join a small team that offers plenty of space t learn and grow.
- Update and maintain customer databases;
- Preparation of ad hoc files for the Management;
- Follow-up of client files, EAMs and coordination with the different departments of the Bank;
- Participation in Bank events;
- Daily administration, closing of accounts / relations;
- Request for issuing, delivering and cancelling debit cards and credit cards;
- Seizure of fiduciary investments, loans and renewals, investment orders, cash and forward exchange transactions, etc.
- Establishment and sending of estimates, statements, notices, etc. ;
- Reception and telephone contact with customers, appointment preparation
As someone is leaving the bank, you can start immediately on either a temporary or permanent contact.
Please get in touch today if you are interested in hearing more.
NonStop is part of the largest recruitment and most dynamic agencies in Europe. We spend a lot of time training our consultants to become real experts in their field in order to have the best customer service alongside the best working ethics.