ARC seeks the services of an experienced dental practitioner to assist in the operation of its state-of-the-art clinic on Bali, Indonesia.
The Australian-owned and managed dental clinic is the leader in medical tourism on the island. In December 2018, clients came from 31 countries, primarily Australian. The ARC Lab is overseen by a German professional producing around 500 crowns a month. ARC Dental employs 40 persons, including 6 local dentists.
We seek a professional to oversee quality and manage the flow through the Clinic. This is a non-practicing role. This position is a training, management and consultancy role only.
Specific duties include:
- Re-assure and counsel patients
- Supervise scheduling of patients
- Provide professional staff training, mentoring and skills assessments where considered necessary, especially for new dental graduates and nurses
- Conducting all Initial patient consultations including comprehensive treatment planning
- Supervision of all Clinical staff
- Guest relations including complaints managements and resolution
- Position reports directly to the Clinic Manager and the Clinic Owners
The successful applicant will have current general or specialist registration with dental board in country of current practice.
The post pays the local equivalent of USD120,000 (taxable), with 4 weeks paid leave. The position is 40 hours per week. The initial contract is for 1 year and then for an additional 4 years.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV AND A COVERING LETTER TO: firstname.lastname@example.org