Principal Social Worker - Practice Improvement - £65k
Head of Practice Improvement
A Local Authority based in the London region is seeking an experienced Social Work manager to take the lead on Practice Improvement across Children's services as well as facilitate the information between services.
- Take lead on Practice Improvement for Children's services
- Manage a small specialist team of Practice Improvement specialists
- Team are responsible for auditing case files and improving practice by providing support and training to Managers within Children services.
- Act as a representative for Social Workers and front line staff to senior managers
- Will have the opportunity to implement ideas and processes that contribute to improved practice
- Will be a part of the Senior Management team and have the support of an experienced Assistant Director who has been with the service for a number of years.
- Will be able to work autonomously
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced manager to take on a role managing a specialist function within Children's services which aims to review and improve practice. Working across children's services you will be supporting managers to help identify good practice and help disseminate this across other teams and services. Furthremore the the authority is currently undertaking a large project to improve information sharing between service to help support Social Workers so that information is readily available
As the Principal Social Worker you will be also be representing the Social Workers in the Local Authority at a senior level putting forward ideas and concerns to the senior management team.
To be considered for this post you should have extensive management experience within Children's Social Care
To find out more about this post or to discuss alternatives feel free to contact me, Rico on 0207 940 2100. Alternatively you can email me an up to date CV to R.email@example.com