GEOTECHNICAL (SI) ENGINEER - OPEN TO NON-UK CANDIDATES
Location: Kent, East Anglia
Salary (£): £20,000 - £32,000 (Depending on experience)
Experience - UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada
Why Work Here:
* Working for this rapidly growing company allows for an extensive and accelerated career progression. The company is known for promoting internally since they believe in providing opportunity to employees who go above and beyond, rewarding in a meritocratic environment. This will then lead to not only increased salary, but further career opportunities in the mid term while also diversifying your experience.
* The opportunity to work on the entirety of a projects life-cycle is also provided. The company presents the opportunity to expand your knowledge at each phase of a project life-cycle, providing you the platform to become a well rounded Geo-technical engineer with skills in desk studies, site investigation and remediation. Having the experience provided here increases your value to the field of Geo-science as whole.
* Additional perks associated with this role are; support provided to achieve Chartership, opportunity to write interpretive reports, contributory pension scheme and the opportunity to work all across the UK and internationally.
Skills and experience:
* 1 - 5 years Ground Investigation/Site Investigation Experience
* BSc degree level qualified in geology or related environmental subjects
* Good communication skills to liaise with other members of the project
* CSCS Cards
To apply to this role please send your CV immediately to Stivi Marku, in word format. For more information please call Stivi for a confidential chat.
We specialise in the recruitment of Geo-science professionals in both Permanent and Contract markets covering roles such as: Geo-Environmental Engineer, Contaminated Land Consultant, Geo-technical Engineer, Hydrogeologist, Remediation Engineer, Environmental Consultant, Site Engineer, Site Agent and Site Representative.
If the above role is not suitable please contact us with your requirements to discuss other suitable opportunities in the industry.
Add my LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stivi-marku-3a8646179/
Join this LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8337917/
Apply for GEOTECHNICAL (SI) ENGINEER - OPEN TO NON-UK CANDIDATES
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly