Logistic/Supply Chain Project Engineer - Contract
Would you like to start a new contract in a big multinational company? I can offer you a full-time contract as a Project Engineer where you will work for a big player in the pharmaceutical world. Their activities increased and they are building a new team where you can be part of and join this exciting time while gaining experience working in one of the biggest manufacturing sites in Belgium. They always need a lot of contractors so when they know you it will be easier to get new contracts in the future.
As Project Engineer will focus on the logistics but still be close to production and if you do not have experience in supply chain specifically you could learn more about it in this project. You will work in shifts so if you have the morning shifts you can be home earlier and if you have the afternoon shift you can sleep longer or can get other things done.
- Assure no production stand still due to warehouse operations
- Support of warehouse operations, equipment and software.
- Support the production of a new project
- Troubleshooting - understand what is behind the software, what is the structure and seek solutions
- Degree as engineer or equivalent by experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment in the pharmaceutical or medical devices industry
- Stress resistant
- Communicator: can communicate at all levels
- Fluent level of English, Dutch is preferred
If this job appeals to you please apply here or send your CV to me, Annelies De Baere, on the NonStop Recruitment website. If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help the people in your network.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Logistic/Supply Chain Project Engineer - Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly