Senior Equipment/Process Project Engineer - Contract
Would you like to start a new contract in a big multinational company? I can offer you a full-time contract as a Senior Equipment Project Engineer where you will work for a big player in the pharmaceutical world. Their activities increased and they are building a new team where you can be part of and join this exciting time while gaining experience working in one of the biggest manufacturing sites in Belgium. They always need a lot of contractors so when they know you it will be easier to get new contracts in the future.
They are looking for a more senior person in the team to have a more overarching responsibility and be responsible for project engineering activities related to specific technology, equipment or process installation. You will be able to use your technical background but also learn more about managing a project and working in a cross-functional team.
- Technical experience or affinity (e.g. experience as process or equipment engineer) strongly preferred.
- Willing to have a detailed understanding of the process and technology
- Relevant experience with autoclaves, CIP/SIP installations, stopper processing, parts washers, dry heat sterilizing is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Pragmatic, pro-active, can take the lead
- Able to motivate
- Results focused
- Able to work independently but is also a team player
- Quality minded - experience in pharma (GMP, risk assessments, verification & validation)
- Hands-on and good problem solving skills
- Shows ownership
- Good documentation skills, able to deliver clear and complete documents.
If this job appeals to you please apply here or send your CV to me, Annelies De Baere, on the NonStop Recruitment website. If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help the people in your network.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Senior Equipment/Process Project Engineer - Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly