QA Manager Microbiology Lab
A multinational life sciences company is looking for a Quality Manager to strengthen the team and be part of the Management Team. You will be responsible for the quality of the lab where microbiological analysis is performed on a wide range of pharmaceutical products. In this way, you can as well use your scientific expertise as well as take more independent decisions.
You will manage two people so this is a great opportunity to take on people management responsibilities for the first time or if you prefer to manage a small team so you can give them enough attention.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry;
- HBO / WO working and thinking level;
- Experience with quality systems and accustomed to working with standards;
- Experience in setting up and interpreting microbiological validations and reports;
- A sharp eye for detail and structure;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, both orally and in writing;
- Both independently and as a team player
This reputable company has activities worldwide and give a lot of options to progress internally which means you could see yourself here for the long-term and will feel more comfortable in your future career.
If this job appeals to you please apply here or send your CV to me, Annelies De Baere, on the NonStop Recruitment website. If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help the people in your network.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for QA Manager Microbiology Lab
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly