Sales Manager - Personal Care - USA
An international Group serving customers globally, leader in cosmetics, pharmaceutical, nutritional and biotechnology sectors is currently looking for their new sales engineer who will have the pleasure to join their teams in USA (East Coast).
The products and solutions developed by the Group deliver proven technological, nutritional and health benefits precisely tailored to the pharma, nutrition and cosmetics markets.
For more than 40 years, the company has been developing and manufacturing cosmetic active ingredients for finished products brands covering all segments of the industry, from luxury to mass-market…
This opportunity will allow you to work for a prestigious company who has a very good reputation within the industry. By extension, this is the perfect occasion to develop a valuable network within he cosmetics industry.
You will have the pleasure to offer a wide range of high quality products to your clients and gain their trust and long term commitment.
If you are attracted to quality environments and want to work for an ethical company, this opportunity is for you.
* Responsible for managing and growing sales in a definite geographical area for the personal care market,
* Collaborate with prestigious partners, and understand their needs and expectations in order to deliver the best solution
* Generate profitable growth for the company
* Generate new leads and expand customer activities through a hunter mentality
* Promote and drive sales of Innovation products, adopting a technical approch
* Understand market trends and the competitive environment in our Cosmetics market segments
* Continuously provide market and customer feedback to all internal stakeholders
* Ability to handle multiple responsibilities and prioritize to meet deadlines
* Ability to independently problem solve and exercise good judgment
* Ability to take initiative and be self-motivated, result-oriented, and committed to the project
* Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to present information in a clear, concise, and persuasive manner
- Demonstrated passion and skill sets for self-directed customer interaction, effective customer development, and problem-solving activities
Minimum of B.S. degree in chemistry, chemical engineering or related field (M.S. preferred; MBA is a plus). Other foreign language is a plus.
5-10 years proven experience in the B2B Cosmetics Industry is required. You have a strong network in the Cosmetics market which recognizes your experience and will help you to enter into the market with an innovative product range.
Willingness to travel extensively, as needed, to perform the role (50%+).
Did that opportunity catch your attention? >>> Send your CV in MS Word format or call me in order to know more about the opportunity.
Ayss Metin > Specialist Head Hunter and Recruitment Consultant within the cosmetics industry
+44 20 79 40 21 05
+33 1 76 75 33 40
NonStop Chemical is a recruitment agency specialised in the chemical industry that covers the European markets. The specialists within our company have developed an extensive network, giving them access to a substantial visibility as to the opportunities available within the various fields related to the chemical industry. Visit out WebSite : https://www.nonstop-recruitment.com/chemical/ to learn more.
Apply for Sales Manager - Personal Care - USA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly