Senior Quality Engineer-Work for a global leader!
Join our client on their pursuit of innovation as the new Senior Quality Engineer in Tielt or Wetteren, Belgium.
Our client is a reputable international company who works with a wide range of product servicing multiple mayor industries and clients (Automotive, Aerospace, electronics…). Their advance quality of products will allow you to work in a high-tech environment and become an expert in your field.
You will work in a multicultural, diverse and dynamic environment where you will be team leader of 15 people on the floor in order to promote to Quality Manager. If you want to be part of the latest innovation in the market and make a change this is your call!
We are looking for people who:
- Have experience in quality engineering.
- Speaks Dutch and English.
- Has knowledge of ISO standards and IATF 16949.
- Graduate / Engineer in Mechanics or Electro mechanics.
A day at work will let you:
- Writing 3D measurement programs
- Contribute to FMEAs
- Shaping the Control Plan within your team
- Develop control gauges
- Perform product and process studies, ...
- Ensure that the quality of our products is properly monitored on a daily basis, together with colleagues from QAS.
We are looking forward to your application. Please note that the company is working to hire soon, and the deadline for applying is 18th August.
Please contact Irene Segura at +32 (0)2 891 98 99 or send your CV in a Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your application.
Apply for Senior Quality Engineer-Work for a global leader!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly