TECHNICAL MANAGER (Ground Investigation)
Ground Investigation Technical Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000
Experience: Being extremely knowledgeable in Interpretive Reports
This is a great opportunity for any individual who is looking to work for a one of the largest Ground Investigation companies in the UK. This position would make you one of the key figures in the growth of the company since your responsibilities ensure a continuous high quality output, which has been one of the key factors in the companies success.
My client has established a reputation in the industry of being one of the top Ground Investigation companies across the UK. Through their consistent output of high quality work, they have established a good rate of consistent growth over the past few years. In order to maintain this growth they want to hire professionals who can uphold this standard of work. They want a Technical Manager who can show their dedication for the role and the ability to assist their team through high level training and development.
* Ideally looking for over 6 years Geotechnical Experience in the UK.
* Interpretive (Geotechnical and/or Geo-Environmental), GIR, GDR, desk studies, preliminary risk assessments, coal mining assessments
* Chartered, or approaching chartership (Cgeol/ICE)
* Have good knowledge and understanding of basic geotechnical skills such as logging (soil and rock to BS 5930:2015, drilling techniques, in-situ testing and water, ground and soil gas monitoring) and codes of practice
* Experienced in signing off on Interpretive report and providing a quality assurance analysis of report
* Project/People Management. Should be able to mentor and train staff
To apply to this role please send your CV immediately to Stivi Marku.
For more information please call Stivi on 0207 940 2105 for a confidential chat.
We specialise in the recruitment of Geoscience professionals in both Permanent and Contract markets covering roles such as: Geo-Environmental Engineer, Contaminated Land Consultant, Geotechnical Engineer, Hydrogeologist, Remediation Engineer, Environmental Consultant, Site Engineer, Site Agent and Site Representative.
If the above role is not suitable please contact us with your requirements to discuss other suitable opportunities in the industry.
If you know someone who may be suitable, please refer them! We offer a £200 referral bonus for candidates referred to us!
Add my LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stivi-marku-3a8646179/
Join this LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8337917/
Apply for TECHNICAL MANAGER (Ground Investigation)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly