Organic Synthetic Chemistry / Senior Scientist / Germany
Organic Synthetic Chemistry / Senior Scientist - international exposure in heart of Germany
For one of our clients, world's leading dyestuff & chemical manufacturer we are currently looking for a Senior Scientist, experienced Chemist with synthetic organic background
As a leader within the industry, our client offers you exposure to international network and great career opportunities. Very complex and innovative products on the other hand will allow you to enlarge your knowledge and product portfolio.
The role will be based in Germany, so the candidate should be ready to relocate.
Knowledge of German is beneficial but not essential.
* PhD chemist
* Several years of industrial experience in chemical production ( ideally in textile dyes and precursor chemistry)
* Excellent knowledge of chemical and formulation process development and transfer of lab and pilot plant processes in to bulk production
* Good knowledge of technical equipment's used in dyestuff production plants
* Knowledge of application properties and processes in textile dyeing
* A good understanding of correlations between chemical parameters and their relevance for the textile application.
* English language fluent written and spoken
* Good Knowledge in SAP, Word, Excel and PPT.
* Experienced in detailed cost / calculations (desirable)
* Good communication skills and problem solving personality
* Remote support on WOPA product and process related issues for diverse international sites
* Knowhow transfer to other sites in terms of WOPA PAN Ranges, Disperse range, ecology, chemical process technology, pilot plant operation etc.
* Safeguard the ECO monitoring within the econfidence program for all colorants
* Support production sites in the implementation and of new processes and usage of cheaper raw materials to reduce cost
* Traveling across the world for suppliers audits and training tasks
* Improvement of product quality, e.g. by reduction / prevention of critical / banned by-components
* Secure product supply in case of production problems trough trouble shooting
* Remote support for ink jet purification and development of products ("dry range") for CO2 dyeing; implementation of manufacturing in other sites
Next to excellent professional development opportunities, our client offers you competitive salary and a lot of bonuses.
* We can consider only those candidates who are eligible to work in Germany !
For a discussion about this role and to take a positive step to your next role call me, Paulina Suder at NonStop Recruitment on +49 89 210 93364 or Email: P.Suder@nonstop-chemical.com Apply now by sending me WORD copy of your CV.
Apply for Organic Synthetic Chemistry / Senior Scientist / Germany
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly