Regulatory Affairs Manager - Global & Strategic position!
Summer holidays are here. This is the time when you can start to look for a new position to start in January 2020. You will be using that date to start a new year with a new job like a totally white pages.
Having this opportunity will let you oversee the global activity regarding the management of the Market Authorisation. A position that will give you the strategy and also operational. Therefore you will open yourself to new career perspective in the future.
- Define international regulatory strategy
- Coordinate and optimise the regulatory activities between the HQ and affiliates.
- Management and appropriate archiving of official approval documents and correspondence from the Regulatory Authorities
You will evolve in a 100% international environment working people from all around the world.
- Knowledge in European Regulation and at least either Latin America, Asia, Pacific, Middle east
- Project Management
- English speaker, another language is a plus.
Send me your Resume in a Word format to Brieuc BAECKEROOT at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at +33 (0)1 76 75 33 40, Extension 3153.
If you know someone that would be interested, let me know we offer a referral voucher if the person is placed in the position.
Apply for Regulatory Affairs Manager - Global & Strategic position!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly