Project Manager- Lead the innovation!
Join our client on their pursuit of innovation as the new Project Manager in Eupen.
Our client is a leading European supplier of innovative plastic automotive components. They offer you the opportunity to have contact with customers and manage a team while dealing with the latest technology aiming for innovation.
You will manage a multicultural, diverse and dynamic team that will give you the feeling of growing among other curious and professional minds. If you want to be part of the latest innovation in the market and make a change this is your call!
We are looking for people who:
- Has experience managing projects in the automotive industry.
- Has a degree in engineering.
- Speaks English and German or French.
A day at work will let you:
- Support for the development of production processes within the company
- Development of the industrialization of a project respecting the specifications of the clients and assuring the close follow-up of the project.
- Follow-up of the procedure of the first samples of a new project.
- Provide customer service and at the same time negotiate with suppliers
- Ensure coordination of project launch managers (launch)
- Development and implementation of technical documentation of work processes and training
- Processing and preparation of key project indicators for management
We are looking forward to your application. Please note that the company is working to hire soon, and the deadline for applying is 19th August.
Please contact Irene Segura at +32 (0)2 891 98 99 or send your CV in a Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your application.
Apply for Project Manager- Lead the innovation!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly