Production Manager- Lead the innovation!
Join our client on their pursuit of innovation as the new Production Manager in Eupen.
Our client is a leading European supplier of innovative plastic automotive components. They offer you the opportunity to have contact with customers and manage a team while dealing with the latest technology aiming for innovation.
You will manage a multicultural, diverse and dynamic team that will give you the feeling of growing among other curious and professional minds. If you want to be part of the latest innovation in the market and make a change this is your call!
We are looking for people who:
- Has experience managing projects in the automotive industry.
- Has a degree in engineering.
- Speaks English and German or French.
A day at work will let you:
- You are responsible for coordination of the production site as well as supervision of the employees from the point of view of technical and personal skills ensure training of production employees to meet business and operational needs
- Achieve continuously challenging KPI metrics around health and safety; output and revenue; on time delivery/manufacturing process cycle time
- You are responsible for the quality of the work processes as well as the quality of the product.
- You ensure that the production processes grow and are optimized, and identify any potential for improvement.
- You take efficient and optimal measures to achieve the given production objectives while observing costs.
- Daily application of tools like Kaizen, Lean Manufacturing, Value Stream Mapping
We are looking forward to your application. Please note that the company is working to hire soon, and the deadline for applying is 19th August.
Please contact Irene Segura at +32 (0)2 891 98 99 or send your CV in a Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your application.
Apply for Production Manager- Lead the innovation!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly