Senior Practitioner - Safeguarding - £29.93 hourly
Senior Practitioner - Safeguarding Team - £32.34 hourly
NonStop Care have currently partnered with a Local Authority in the West Midlands to provide Social Workers to their Safeguarding service in 2019.
This is a great opportunity to join an engaging service on an interim basis to network and build relationships to help develop your career in future.
What they can offer you:
- Competitive hourly rate given the market evaluation for 2019.
- Agile working policy - if you need flexible working or a day or two from home every so often they will allow this.
- Supportive management and diverse working environment - They have a stable workforce of both permanent and locum staff.
As a Safeguarding Social Worker you will:
- Ideally have worked within a Safeguarding Team for 12+ months.
- Experienced in Court Work
- A sound knowledge of legislation and guidance.
- Ability to analyse information and make informed decisions.
- Good knowledge of child development
- A clear decision maker and good team worker.
- A current Enhanced DBS and registration with the HCPC.
If you would like to have a catch up regarding this opportunity or wish to have a confidential chat then please get in touch with Liam Woods on 0207 940 2100. Due to high demand this role is unlikely to remain on the market for long.
Alternatively if you're not looking, you may know a colleague who might be able to benefit from knowing about these positions and I offer a referral bonus of £200 if I place your referral
Apply for Senior Practitioner - Safeguarding - £29.93 hourly
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly