Head of HSE Oil and Gas ( 90-105.000 euro/year)
Head of Corporate EHS
My client is one of the leading global players in the chemicals and oil and gas industry, operating world wide with massive refineries across Germany, and HQ in Dusseldorf. Their experts constantly offer the most innovative technologies and best solutions to our clients to optimise their investments and meet the world's energy challenges. The mission is to deliver safe, sustainable and quality projects across the world.
So if you want to be part of a great organisation, with great management support and loads of exciting projects, wait no further and have look below:
In order to be successful, you need to have:
* around 10 years of experience within the industry and management experience
* completed technical or scientifical degree - chemical/oil and gas would be great to have, but all other relevant ones will be considered
* qualified as Fachkraft für Arbeitssicherheit - essential
* good knowledge of the international management standards: ISO 14001, DIN ISO 45001, ISO 27001
* ideally qualified as fire protection officer
* open to travel
* fluent in German and English - essential
The companny will offer a very competitive pay for the right candidate, great benefits at the work place such as free gym membership, a doctor on site, flexible working hours, trainings, flat hierarchy.
Get in touch to find out more about this great opportunity.
Apply for Head of HSE Oil and Gas ( 90-105.000 euro/year)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly