Recruitment Consultant - German & English Languages
- Do you have great communication skills and an entrepreneurial mindset?
* Do you speak German language?
* Interested in the chance to earn £140,000 or more per year?
Yes? Then read on to find out more about the life-changing opportunity of becoming a NonStop Recruitment Consultant!
We are NonStop Recruitment, one of Europe's fastest-growing headhunting firms with established presences across the globe. We are expanding our London office (based on the 32nd floor in the Citibank building in Canary Wharf).
As a recruitment consultant, your role would be to develop great relationships with clients (employers) in your specific industry area and then help them fill their job vacancies with people from your network of candidates.
It is a phone-based, sales-related role where you get to take home a share of the profits you bring into the business. On top of a competitive base salary, you will earn up to 40% commission, putting your first year on target earnings at about £40,000 and rising year after year, performance dependent. Some of our colleagues, after only two or three years in the business, are earning well over £100,000 . Our highest achievers are rewarded even further with supercars and six figure bonuses, once hitting specific targets.
* Industry unrivalled, award-winning training programme to ensure you learn the job and progress as quick as your ambition, drive and motivation will allow
* Genuine meritocracy - don't wait for your manager to vacate their position, get promoted based on your own hard work and effort with our transparent, meritocratic career path
* International exposure - talk with people from across Europe on a daily basis including our diverse workforce comprising 27 nationalities!
* We're going global! We've just opened in Bucharest and Luxembourg, are about to open in Boston and then potentially also Milan and Lyon... where do you want to be?
What are we looking for?
* Highly motivated, resilient and driven people - recruitment is a hard job and we need people who are driven to get through the hard times and go above and beyond
* Strong communication skills - the role involves talking to 50-60 people per day and because of this, we need people who can communicate effectively and enjoy speaking to people
* Ability and willingness to learn - a university degree is helpful, but fundamentally we need people who can and want to learn. Becoming an expert recruiter and earning life-changing amounts of commission cannot happen if you can't open your mind, take on feedback and learn
* Fluency in English and ideally also German
If you are interested please contact Dove Jociute, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0207 940 2105, or our German line +49 89210 93363, ask for Dove.
Apply for Recruitment Consultant - German & English Languages
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly