University teacher - Technologies of Waste Materials and Soil Remediation
The Faculty of Environmental Engineering of Wroclaw University of Science and Technology is looking for candidates for the position of academic teacher in the Unit of Technologies of Waste Materials and Soil Remediation.
- Students education and training,
- Holding classes (lectures, seminars, project classes and laboratories) in Polish, in the field of physico-chemistry of municipal, industrial and hazardous waste; physical, chemical and biochemical remediation of soils; hydro-metalurgical methods of recovering metals from hazardous waste; chemical stabilization (including strongly acidic and strongly alkalic reactions, strong oxidants, Fenton reaction) of municipal sewage sludge and similar industrial sludge,
- Organization and holding scientific research on physical, chemical and biochemical stabilization of industrial waste, including hazardous waste, as well as full scope of municipal waste neutralization.
- Candidate's application for employment to the Rector of Wrocław University of Science and Technology,
- Personal questionnaire,
- Curriculum Vitae (CV),
- Copy of master's degree,
- Copy of the Ph.D. diploma in the discipline of environmental engineering, mining, and energy,
- Brief report regarding the interests and achievements in scientific research and didactic activity,
- List of scientific achievements,
- Information on experience in conducting didactic lectures in the field of environmental engineering,
- Other documents or information that may be relevant in the competition (e.g. completed courses and training),
- A statement confirming that Wroclaw University of Science and Technology will be the candidate's main workplace,
- Statement of the candidate on the compliance with the requirements specified in art. 113 of the Law of Higher Education and Science,
- Statement giving consent for personal data included in the offer to be processed for the purposes of recruitment.
More searches like this
- Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Poland
- Life Sciences Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Poland
- Ecology Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Poland
- Chemistry Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Poland
- Chemical Engineering Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Poland