Head of Data Science - Develop new division
I am currently working with an established Swiss advertising company who are looking for an experienced Data Scientist to help develop and grow out further the Data Science division in Zurich.
You will be managing a small team and working close with the business to undertake analyses and create insights in what will best benefit the company going forward.
- Develop approaches to predict metrics and support decisions that are important to the industry
- Obtaining data from markets and other sources of supply
- Implement the solutions in R or Python; prepare, analyse and evaluate the data, apply analytical models based on machine learning
- Explaining the results to the trade and management
- Liaising closely with IT team and business
- Management of two Data Scientist
- University degree in engineering, mathematics, statistics, physics or equivalent
- Foundations in software engineering, further education in data science
- Strong analytical skills
- Training or experience in management
This is a great chance for you to take on a new challenge and work in a creative and unique environment. You are given huge scope to make as much as you can out of this role.
If you think that this could be a good fit for you then please get in touch with me today.
NonStop is part of the largest recruitment and most dynamic agencies in Europe. We spend a lot of time training our consultants to become real experts in their field in order to have the best customer service alongside the best working ethics.
Apply for Head of Data Science - Develop new division
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly