Business Support Administrator (German Speaking)
Business Support Administrator
NonStop Recruitment, one of the fastest growing recruitment firms in Europe, has an equal passion for connecting top talent with top employers as it has for training top talent for itself.
This is an internal position with NonStop Recruitment; the employee will support the finance team covering several entities and also support other internal stakeholders.
We are looking for a communicative, independent and reliable professional with excellent attention to detail; who would like to work in an international environment, and to be part of the ongoing company's success and growth on international level.
As a member of the Operations team you will drive your team to achieve our mission of 'With care and passion we focus on continuous improvement to provide accurate, reliable and efficient operational services to each employee, client, contractor and candidate'.
The Business Support Administrator will report directly to the Head of Business Services while also working with managers of NonStop Recruitment Business Functions to provide customer and administration support services.
Business Support includes completing a varied set of tasks that range from Finance administration, Contract Generation, Internal and external Customer Service, Reporting and various other ad hoc activities based on the needs of the business.
From performing activities in varied for functions within the business you will develop a broad set of skills and knowledge across those business functions. The benefit from this non silo approach is that you will be able to learn and see the process interconnections and cross functional relationships and through this develop an understanding as to how the business actually works.
Work activity within the role will change from month to month as new activities are trained and then performed to provide you with a broad variety of work. These tasks can include and are not limited to:
- Contract generation
- Invoice creation and distribution
- Evidence of received payments, cash allocation
- Credit Control reminders
- Data entry
- Calling internal and external clients with various requests
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Complete allocated tasks accurately and on time
- Highlight process improvement opportunities to Management
- Communicate with supporting business function leaders and colleagues
- Assist in maintaining documentation of administration tasks
Experiences / Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of professional experience in within an administrative role
- Strong verbal / written communication skills
- Willingness to learn and perform new activities
- Fluency in English and German
- Any other European language such as Czech, Italian, French and Dutch would be an advantage
- Comfortable working in an international, fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and quality mind set, number literacy desired
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office applications (Excel)
- Ability to work towards deadlines
- Team player
- Experience working in an English speaking country would be an advantage
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working environment in modern award-winning offices in Prague 8
- Benefits (including multisport card, training budget.)
- International workplace
- Passionate, enthusiastic and fast-paced working environment
- A friendly and social environment (regular company parties, teambuilding, etc.)
- Professional development
- 20 Vacation Days p/a, + Christmas to New Year period.
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm however flexibility will be required to meet deadlines
- Some flexi-time would be considered, within reason, and on an individual basis.
Join our winning team and apply today!
Apply for Business Support Administrator (German Speaking)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly