Supervising Social Worker
Fostering Social Worker
An 'Outstanding' Therapeutic Fostering Agency based in the West Midlands is looking for a Supervising Social Worker to join their team.
You will be joining an expanding, vibrant and dynamic place to work.
This is a full time, office based permanent post.
You can look forward to;
- No Out of Hours
- Become Certified in Therapeutic Fostering
- Low Caseload
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Mobile Phone
The successful applicant:
- Must have a full UK drivers licence
- Vehicle access
- Social Work Qualification (DipSW, CQSW, Degree in social work or equivalent)
- Registered as a Social Worker with HCPC
- ASYE completed
Please click below to apply or contact Amaryllis Moore at NonStop Care for further details about this role or other roles within Social Work.
Apply for Supervising Social Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly