Are you a Qualified Social Worker who is driven to deliver, leading, engaging and strategic thinking?
An Independent Fostering Agency based in the North West of England is looking to appoint a Team Manager.
You will manage a team of experienced social workers, to ensure they have the support they need to deliver fostering services across this wide geographical area. You will also focus on the future of the service too.
You can look forward to;
- Friendly Colleagues
- Therapeutic Approach
- Supportive Agency
- Good Ofsted across all areas
To be considered for this role;
- A recognised social work qualification or a professional qualification relevant to working with children
- HCPC Registered
- Sound knowledge and understanding of statutory and good practice
Requirements in Family Placement
- Sound knowledge of, and experience in, matters of child protection and
- Active commitment to Continuing Professional Development
Please contact Amaryllis Moore at NonStop Care to apply for this position.
Apply for Team Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly