FMEA Design Engineer - Freelance
NonStop's Technical client, a leading suppliers of electrical protection, sensing, control and power management solutions, is looking for a Freelance FMEA Design Engineer. You will be responsible for the development and design of high temperature thermocouple sensors and components within the automotive industry. You will be the Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) expert on the team and being the detective on the team you will try to figure out any potential threats on the on going design and development of the products.
- You will be the expert on the team who will play the detective within FMEA which can be an interesting challenge
- Well payed Freelance position for 4-6 months
- Expand your network and this opportunity can open doors for future opportunities
- Work within an international environment can be more interesting
- Available to freelance for 4-6 month
- Extensive experience as a Design engineer within the Automotive Industry
- Expertise in Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) is a must
- Fluent in English and Dutch would be a strong asset
- Experience with leading teams
- Able to travel 20% within Europe
If you are a Freelancer and you are looking to start immediately for a project for the next 4-6 months then Apply now or get in touch with NonStop Technical and ask for Denis Otrjachnin.
Apply for FMEA Design Engineer - Freelance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly