R&D Product Development Chemist - Flexo
This opportunity is in a company that is 76 years within the business and is developing 1 of the most innovative technologies for printing inks in Belgium.
They have grown rapidly in the global printing inks market with their core competence in the emerging energy-residual inks and coatings market. Over the years they have acquired a highly valued position in the industry with their state-of-the-art production and research facility for UV & EB-curable inks and coatings.
The technical team is closely involved with various European organizations that promote safe inks for food packaging.
* Responsible for UV/EB FLEXO product development
* Responsible for validation of new raw materials
* Responsible for supporting production and QC in case of rejection
* Responsible for improvement of internal processes, procedures and qualities.
* Responsible for cost reduction
* Responsible for supporting sales and technical service activities
* Responsible for test method development in order to make more efficiently and accurately
* Submit detailed reports to R&D Manager
* Keep detailed notes and observations on work performed
* Lead investigations of Internal, Customer, and Supplier non-conformities to determine root cause and corrective action.
* Review and improve internal processes
* Based on result and experience makes suggestions for improvements and the next step
* Respect safety guideline
* Review and update ISO procedures
* Maintain a neat and organized personal workspace
- Master chemistry (Polymer, Rheology, Colloid, Organic chemistry)
- Good knowledge of statistics
- Good knowledge of ink raw materials
- Excellent knowledge of UV/EB FLEXO inks and coatings
- Organized, accurate and have excellent attention to detail
- Strong ethics and discrete, trustworthy to handle confidential information such as the process of
- manufacturing, QC and raws
- Taking pleasure in teamwork in an international context
- Good social and communication skills
- Is digital minded and supports the digitalization of all LABO processes
In case you are interested, please respond to this advert with your up to date CV in Word or contact me: Jeroen De Maeyer via phone numbers listed on our website and extension 3297. I'm also on LinkedIn so feel free to connect.
Apply for R&D Product Development Chemist - Flexo
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly