Functional Safety Engineer - Automotive Systems
NonStop Technical is currently working with an international company which operates in several industries, including the High Tech and Automotive. With more than 25 years of existence, our client has gained a lot of expertise which they are offering to you.
In the position of Functional Safety Engineer you will be responsible for the technical aspects within the projects and you will coordinate the development processes. Next to collecting product requirements and translating them to a new product, you will assist other engineers with technical guidance concerning multidisciplinary topics.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical, Electronics or Industrial Engineering.
- At least 4 years of experience in product development within the automotive industry.
- Experience with powertrains and simulation software (e.g. Matlab/Simulink).
- Knowledge of ISO26262, automotive design processes and product requirements management methods.
- Expertise in mechanics, electronics, hydraulics or control systems.
- Excellent skills in the English language.
Take on this unique opportunity and develop within the industry! Please contact Erik Molenhuis on +31 (0) 207 091 070 or send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your application.
NonStop Technical is a leading recruitment company for the automotive industry throughout Europe with a focus on the Benelux, DACH region, France and the United Kingdom. We cover a diverse range of specialisms, which include but are not limited to: Research & Development, Quality, Technical Sales, Supply Chain and Manufacturing.
Apply for Functional Safety Engineer - Automotive Systems
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly