Field Engineer, Hi-tech Instruments - Austria
A rapidly expanding Life-Science company has now created a very interesting function for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join their team with predominant where whilst focusing on Austria you will also have the opportunity to deal with customers in Switzerland occasionally.
You will be working with industry's state of the art hi-end instruments for the analytical chemistry set up.You will manage all aspects of all aspects of installation, commissioning, basic customer training, maintenance, fault-finding and customer support. Eventually you will providing the instrumentation and technological solutions for the academic, clinical, government and industrial research markets in the region.
Role : Field Service Engineer
Location : Home-based, ideally Western Austria
- Education in electrical or electronic engineering, physics or a related discipline
- Experience of working with Analytical chemistry instruments will be a big plus
- Previous experience of working as a field service engineer in Austria
- Fluent German
1) Attractive package
2) An opportunity to represent a revolutionary state of the art hi-tech instruments in life-science sector
3) High level of flexibility & independence
4) Further career development in a rapidly growing company
5) A very comprehensive training and education plan for further professional advancement
If you would like to hear more about this position please contact Paurush Dhiman of the Commercial Recruitment team at NonStop Recruitment either by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +41435082981.
Apply for Field Engineer, Hi-tech Instruments - Austria
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly