Ink Technology Manager - Germany
For one of our clients, world's leading dyestuff & chemical manufacturer we are looking for an Ink Technology Manager
Our client offers you exposure to international network and great career opportunities Very complex and innovative products on the other hand will allow you to enlarge your knowledge and becoming a Senior Expert.
The role will be based in Germany, so the candidate should be ready to relocate. Knowledge of German is beneficial but not the main requirement.
* Independent management and development of new, innovative inks for digital printing
* Intensive contact with customers, suppliers and manufacturers
* Optimisation of products in terms of quality and manufacturing costs
* Complaint processing ( including customer visits together with the field staff)
* Perform experiments (create and check ink samples)
* Active investigation of current patent situation in the field of digital inks and if necessary, initiation of countermeasures or corresponding developments
* Degree in chemistry / physics or comparable education background (eventually technicians with relevant know-how )
* 3 - 5 years experience in digital printing / ink development
* Experience in the field of textile dyes is an advantage
* You are independent and creative, but also like working in a team
* English fluent in spoken and written ( German is an advantage)
* Open for occasional international business travel
Next to excellent professional development opportunities, our client offers you competitive salary and a lot of bonuses.
If that role appeals to you call me on +49 89 210 93364 ext 7133 or Email: P.Suder@nonstop-chemical.com Apply now by sending me WORD copy of your CV
Apply for Ink Technology Manager - Germany
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly